Suzuki Company say’s that “Whether it’s to work or play, there’s only one way to travel and that’s the new CC. It’s stylish, comfortable and delivers super smooth power and performance, courtesy of its advanced fuel injected twin cylinder engine. This brand new street bike is especially developed for the growing demand of reliable and cost effective transport, packed with user-friendly features, wrapped in sleek design and finished with proven Suzuki quality and reliability and it is assuming that Suzuki Inazuma250cc will be attractive for youth, college students and motorcycle enthusiasts in metros.
“The Inazuma is a practical 250 cc bike that expands Suzuki’s motorcycle portfolio into the premium segment which is showing growth potential,” Suzuki Motorcycle India (SMIL) Executive Vice President Atul Gupta said in a statement at India launch “Suzuki wishes to offer the Indian rider a product at every price point and in every segment”.
The Inazuma looks Big bike, stylish design, easy-to-master power delivery, the new Suzuki Inazuma has them all and more. Its punchy 248cc engine gives an enjoyable ride in all surroundings and provides a spontaneous feel of fun and excitement from its gutsy low end and mid range power output.
- Inazuma have the in line engine, 2cylinder design makes the a silky smooth, efficient and compact power plant for urban areas and country roads, and advanced liquid cooling systems help keep the bike in the most favorable performance zone, no matter the situation.
- Its Fuel Injection system gives the rider specific throttle response while also helping with fuel economy and exhaust emissions.
- Inazuma have six speed transmissions which offers a wider range of gearing to suit the city or the open highway.
- Its Rear suspension is handled by a mono shock system that delivers nothing but smooth performance, with a 7 way adjustable spring preload, the rear suspension adds to the INAZUMA’s versatility, while the telescopic front forks steep up the bumps of city streets or country roads comparable.
- Inazuma Fuel Tank capacity is 13.3 litre is ideal for less time at the pump, stops and top-ups, and is formed to still allow comfortable seating.
- Inazuma 250 Controls is fitted with clip on fashion handlebars that provide performance demand, comfort and control, however you choose to ride.
- Its Brakes & Wheels are hydraulic front and rear disc brakes provide consistent and controlled braking all with a stylish look.
- The Inazuma’s Styling Design is turn signals blend into the brash bodywork, with structure surrounded by sleek chrome header pipes in front and sweeping behind, it provide comfortable seating and a low 780mm height, shapes in perfectly with the motorcycle’s appeal, with the silver-finished passenger grab bar adding a comfortable hold for tandem rides. Up front is the large analog tachometer with new mature digital gear position indicator, flanked by a digital LCD speedometer, odometer,twin trip meter, clock and fuel gauge readouts.
With extraordinary features Suzuki Inazuma250 is the good motorcycle and with in buying capacity and reasonable price to everyone for youth, college students and motorcycle enthusiasts can enjoy the new era style of riding.
Let us know your views regarding these Pictures and overviews.