Own a MV Agusta is a dream for many, but for other less that doesn’t seem to be enough. As the people of Officine GP Design in Turin, responsible for become an MV Agusta Brutale 800 this Officine GP Design ONE Concept.
It is a reinterpretation of the naked comprising in addition to a massive use of aluminum an iPad as instrumentation.
It keeps the engine and original chassis, with these specific details:
- Colin of aluminium in the style of racing bikes with paint in chromed metal.
- Double head LED light in the rear.
- A Board of ergal custom painting in chromed metal and aluminum.
- Specific upside-down fork.
- Rear absorber of Matris.
- Rizoma accessories such as footrests, cams or Pro Guard system.
- Exhaust HP CORSE carbon specific.
- Wheels and calipers in black.
A real treat for a very few. The first bike in the world with APPLE devices integrated. GP Turin Design workshops present a concept bike that is already in pre-production.
This dynamic reality of transformation and customizing motorcycles limited edition and unique integrated an ipad mini on a MV Agusta Brutale 800. No dashboard. A specially developed software. A preview in the preview with the program (one app!) Mii geolocation to flag emergency. Obviously the Navigator is integrated. The design follows the style of simplicity that gave these technological objects that valence of “user friendly” for all ages.
No longer know what to invent? “Far from it. Integration with a tool that is a software platform allows you to do many things never try. Imagine downloading from the web a new style or customize dashboard controls or insert function or highlight tachometer and water temperature in summer, or even insert, integrate alarms warning signs … If the “app” begin to share alerts with the bike that would be safer road?, and if we removed the electronic key? “says Luca Pozzato, the visionary responsible for One project.
Handmade details as always and manic finishes:
- Codon wrought aluminum monocoque as in the history of motorcycle racing. Metal coating-chromium and two led lights superimposed.
- Aluminum Tank as the codon, finished by an alloy plate powder coated with aluminium plate set ONE logo and number of production,
- Painting of the front of the tank with a technique developed by Officine GP to glimpse the underlying aluminium glazing.
- Faro ant 12 led technology supported by a shell in ergal CNC machined.
- Inverted Fork with legs made from solid and rear shock absorber made exclusively by Matris.
- Rhizome Components including platforms, bracket, adjustable levers, covers carter, proguard on front brake the same used in motogp, and finally fork plates made exclusively.
- Lightweight Exhaust made of titanium and terminal with carbon cap provided in world premiere by HPCORSE.
- Seat with high density memory foam to improve comfort, leather finished FOGLIZZO everything handmade.
- Spoke wheel completely black, black radial front brake calipers.