Leonart Daytona 125 : Back on the French market in June after the resumption of importation by 1 Pulsion society, Leonart Spanish brand presents two series limitees of the Daytona 125.
The small Iberian custom is adorned with a black dress or cream. These two series are also equipped with a brown upholstery to match the color of the new handles.
Technically, the Daytona is identical to the model we tested last summer and powered by a four-stroke delivering up to 15 horsepower and 12 Nm of torque. This is a nice alternative for urban users who want to avoid the scooter or change the neo-retro fashion.
Leonart is a Spanish builder who took the bet, at least dared to develop a range of truly meaningful customs, but small displacement. However, the Daytona 125 has never failed to look.
Black or cream colors, upholstery and brown handles
124.2 cm3 single cylinder delivering 15 hp and 12 Nm to 140 kg
and for 2014, the new French distributor 1Pulsion unveils a new limited series that much to offer. Cream or black paint blends with the new brown upholstery and matching handles.
The small cruiser abandoned Chinese Mechanical manufactured under license for a 4 stroke cooled original Piaggio water. This engine produces 15 horsepower at 9,500 rev / min and a weight of 140 kg dry.
Award small cruiser well looké: US$ 6152.
Technical data Leonart Daytona 125
- Engine: Single cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, dual overhead distribution overhead cams 4-valves
- Capacity: 124.2 cm3 (58 x 47 mm)
- Power: 15 hp at 9,500 revolutions / minute
- Torque: 12 Nm at 7,500 revolutions / minute
- Ignition: CDI Electronics
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Power supply: 1 carburetor
- Clutch: Multi discs in oil bath
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Final Drive: By Channel
- Frame: Tubular
- Length: 2335 mm
- Width: 965 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,660 mm
- Seat height: 670 mm
- Dry weight: 140 kg
- Front Suspension: Inverted telescopic fork
- Rear suspension: swingarm in aluminum alloy with reinforcements. Horizontal hydraulic damper
- Front brake: Double petal disc, diameter 300 mm
- Rear brakes: Single disc petal, diameter 240 mm
- Wheels: Aluminum
- Front tire: 90 / 90-21
- Rear tire: 160 / 80-16
- Tank: 14 liters
- Availability / Price
- Colors: black, cream
- More information Leonart
- Site: www.leonart-france.fr
- All new special series
- Tel 01 56 73 37 48
- The full test of the Daytona 125 Leonart
I hope you enjoyed to know about the new Leonart Daytona 125 Special Series.
Let me know your views regarding this roadster given info.