Moto2 Britain 2014 Free
Well is time Britain of 2014 Moto2 GP Tito Rabat. Played the two first free Friday practice leader the world has recorded the best time of the day, a 2′ 08.652 which has been higher than records for Simone Corsi, the only one in its tenth, or a Jonas Folger that will had faded somewhat in the last races.
Johann Zarco has been another of has been fine today, as well as Maverick Viñales and Mika Kallio, 5th and 6th and therefore well positioned to get a good position on the grid on Saturday. Expected much of Sam Lowes this weekend and moment in seventh, while Ricky Cardús and Axel Pons dream of a top 10 in career having been 11th and 12th at making contact with Silverstone.
It sounds worse seeing Julián Simon out of the top 15 next to Jordi Torres. And neither has it been easy Dakota Mamola debut more than 4 seconds of head and Jeremy McWilliams with a very green Brough Superior in its development. 8 seconds in this category are a universe.
Ok guess!!! Who will win the Moto2 race in Britain 2014?
• Tito Rabat
• Mika Kallio
• Sam Lowes
• Maverick Viñales
• Sandro Cortese
• Thomas Lüthi
• Dominique Aegerter
MotoGP Great Britain Free 2014 1-2 Times
- 93 Team Honda 2′ 02.126
- 6 Stefan BRADL GER LCR Honda MotoGP Honda 0.509
- 4 Andrea DOVIZIOSO ITA Ducati Team Ducati 0.885
- 38 Bradley SMITH GBR Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Yamaha 0.944
- 68 Yonny HERNANDEZ COL T.I. Energy Pramac Racing Ducati 1.201
- 45 Scott REDDING GBR GO&FUN Honda Gresini Honda 1.207
- 29 Andrea IANNONE ITA Pramac Racing Ducati 1.227
- 19 Alvaro BAUTISTA SPA GO&FUN Honda Gresini Honda 1.265
- 26 Dani PEDROSA SPA Repsol Honda Team Honda 1.284
- 41 Aleix ESPARGARO SPA NGM Forward Racing Forward Yamaha 1.342
- 99 Jorge LORENZO SPA Movistar Yamaha MotoGP Yamaha 1.374
- 44 Pol ESPARGARO SPA Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Yamaha 1.416
- 46 Valentino ROSSI ITA Movistar Yamaha MotoGP Yamaha 1.826
- 35 Cal CRUTCHLOW GBR Ducati Team Ducati 1.931
- 15 Alex DE ANGELIS RSM NGM Forward Racing Forward Yamaha 2.285
- 7 Hiroshi AOYAMA JPN Drive M7 Aspar Honda 2.636
- 2 Leon CAMIER GBR Drive M7 Aspar Honda 2.802
- 17 Karel ABRAHAM CZE Cardion AB Motoracing Honda 2.876
- 9 Danilo PETRUCCI ITA Octo IodaRacing Team ART 3.701