Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R Sports Motorcycle
The Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R is a sport bike motorcycle made by Suzuki since from 1999. Proximately it is the world’s fastest production motorcycle, with a top speed of 188 to 194 miles or 303 to 312 km per hour.
Hayabusa is Japanese for “peregrine falcon” In particular, the choice of name was made because the peregrine falcon targets on blackbirds, which reflected the intent of the original Hayabusa to unseat the Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird as the world’s fastest production motorcycle. Ultimately, the Hayabusa managed to surpass the Super Blackbird by at least a full 10 miles or 16 km/h.
Anyhow the fact that it has a relatively young age, the Suzuki Hayabusa has quickly managed to gain the icon status among super sport motorcycle lovers. Its faultless built quality, the superb maneuverability, but also its untamed character make it one of the most savage motorcycles that the world has to offer.
The 2014 model year continues to impress us and it promises to deliver the same amount of thrills as its predecessors.
The 2014 Suzuki Hayabusa continues to be offered with the same old but ultra-potent 1340cc in-line 4-cylinder fuel injected, DOHC, liquid-cooled engine with 16-valves and Twin Swirl Combustion Chambers (TSCC). The engine sends its power to the rear wheel via a 6-speed, constant mesh transmission that features oil spray to the 4th, 5th, and 6th gears to reduce wear and mechanical noise during high speed riding.
The Japanese peregrine falcon, the Hayabusa is famed for cutting through the air with incredible agility and performance. Through countless engineering refinements of the original design, the Hayabusa spirit has endured. Its incomparable performance delivers a fun and sporty ride at any speed, setting the bar high for rivals and defining the “Ultimate Sport Bike.” The radically original yet timeless styling also reflects the spirit of the person who owns a Hayabusa. Its sensational power, speed, smooth ride and overwhelming presence continue to fascinate owners and onlookers alike. Because the Hayabusa is, and always will be, the ultimate sport bike.
The 2014 model comes equipped with Brembo Monobloc high-performance calipers and an Antilock Brake System. These features are sure to appeal to lone riders cruising the highway as well as touring couples.
v Hayabusa Engine Features
v Suzuki Hayabusa’s Transmission Feartures
v Suzuki Hayabusa’s Suspensions and Chassis Features
v Suzuzki Hayabusa has Further Instrumental Features
Suzuki Hayabusa Special Edition 2014 Outstanding Key Features
- This model of Suzuki lighter and more stiff than conventional bolt-together calipers, the Hayabusa’s top-of-the-line radial-mount Brembo Monobloc front brake calipers deliver better feedback to the rider. Piston diameter was enlarged from 32-30mm to 32-32mm. Larger pistons help apply greater force to the brake disc, which results in increased initial bite and a more controlled feeling
- New, standard equipment Antilock Brake System (ABS) unit features a lightweight, compact design. The ABS enhances brake performance by helping prevent, to a certain extent, wheel locking due to changes in road conditions or excessive braking, by matching stopping power to available traction.
- Suzuki Hayabusa’s ABS Technology introducing as s a supplemental device for brake operation, not a device for shortening stopping distance. Always remember to reduce speed sufficiently before approaching curves
Hayabusa Engine Features
- Hayabusa has a 1340cc in-line four-cylinder fuel injected, DOHC liquid-cooled engine with sixteen-valves and Twin Swirl Combustion Chambers (TSCC) provides phenomenal power and broad torque delivering breath taking acceleration.
- Lightweight aluminum alloy pistons with a compression ratio of 12.5:1 are used for maximum performance in all conditions. Hard, smooth chrome-nitride Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) coating on the upper compression and oil control rings on each piston reduces friction while improving cylinder sealing.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) cylinder plating improves heat transfer, durability and ring seal.
- Frivolous titanium valves allow the use of light valve springs and high lift while maintaining accurate valve control. Iridium spark plugs are used for high combustion productivity.
- The Hayabusa engine is fed via Suzuki’s SDTV (Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve) fuel injection system with dual 12-hole, fine-spray injectors per cylinder and ram air intake with large volume airbox.
- Its ISC (Idle Speed Control) system improves cold starting and helps maintain stable engine idle under numerous conditions.
- Excellent Suzuki Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system ignites unburned hydrocarbons and reduces carbon monoxide emissions.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) allows the proviso to choose from 3 different engine settings depending on riding conditions or rider preferences
Suzuki Hayabusa’s Transmission Feartures
- The Hayabusa originates with an optimized six-speed transmission. Its oil spray system to the 4th, 5th and 6th gears reduce wear and mechanical noise during highway traveling. Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) serves as back-torque-limiting system for smooth downshifts and also contributes to a light clutch pull.
- A frivolous and rigid twin-spar aluminum frame minimizes weight while maintaining high torsional strength and power.
- The Suzuki Hayabusa has been outfitted with a fully adjustable inverted front fork featuring DLC (Diamond-Like Coating) coated inner tubes. The front suspension offers minimal friction resistance and provides outstanding suspension performance over a variety of riding conditions.
- Hayabusa’ bridged aluminum alloy swingarm features a cross-sectional shape for increased rigidity, which also helps cope with improved rear tire grip and increased engine output. The Suzuki Hayabusa’s fully adjustable rear shock absorber has a 43mm piston and 14mm rod diameter.
- The braking discs: large 310mm (12.2 inch) dual-floating-disc front brakes with efficient, race-proven aluminum-piston, radial-mount Brembo calipers, and 260mm (10.2 inch) single-disc rear brake with single-piston brake caliper work together with a new ABS system offering superior braking performance
Suzuzki Hayabusa has Further Instrumental Features
- The Hayabusa’s additional Influential cluster features four analog meters for speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge and water temperature with an S-DMS mode indicator, gear position indicator and adjustable engine-rpm indicator.
- Its vertically stacked twin headlights provide increased light intensity, improved light distribution and match the elegant flow of the Hayabusa styling.
- Its advanced aerodynamics offering superb wind protection both for normal and completely tucked-in seating positions.
- The tire’s profile and compound were developed through a variety of testing to achieve a high level of stability and handling.
Here are some images of Suzuki Hayabusa below in gallery.
I hope you enjoyed watching the pictures and images of Suzuki Hayabusa. Let us know your views regarding these images.
Please post your comments below.