Honda Forza 2014 Is A Modren Scooter
Honda always give the new fun for bikes riders, Honda has returned to the mid size scooter market and gave the Honda Forza one of the modern scooter 2014 that launched by the Honda Corp. it is a scooter that’s means what a scooter can be, you think about. Its unique power to take you and a commuter on the freeway gratitude to a flat, smooth, powerful all fresh engine, essential storage even a power outlet for your accessories, Hond Forza overpass the gaps between fun, sensible, and comfortable. However you use it for commuting, about town, task running, and just a way to acquire elsewhere and have enjoyable fun, the new Forza 2014 is a great transporter choice that now concerning anyone can enjoy the great ride.
Forza is powered by a 279cc SOHC engine with fuel injection, liquid cooling and 4 valves with its V-Matic belt drive automatic transmission, the Honda Forza gets a claimed 68 m/g, up till now is throughway lawful and competent.
Your right choice scooter depends on where you plan riding on it yet a good speed for dense urban areas as 50 and a momentum of 150 for when you are out in the suburbs with some faster facade streets, and 600s for touring and comprehensive freeway journey.
On the whole vocalizations about the Honda Forza acquire the job done for shipment because storage area of Forza can accept two full face helmets, and it’s pleasant and long enormous if you’re carrying rolled up artwork or architectural strategy. This is clear that there are a couple of convenient cubby holes and there is a power socket for keeping your cell charged up throughout the ride. Include accessories giant windscreen and a 35-liter crown box.
So it is a enjoyable power machine that is happiest on roads in good figure, the Honda Forza 2014 is a average size scooter with the ability of interstate use to go along with its friendliness in crowded urban and highway.
Honda Forza Specifications
- Engine Type =279.2cc liquid cooled single-cylinder 4 stroke
- Bore and Stroke = 72.0mm x 68.6mm
- Compression ratio =10.5:1
- Valve Train = SOHC; four-valve
- Induction = PGM-FI with automatic enrichment
- Ignition = Full transistorized
- Transmission = Honda V-Matic belt-converter continuously variable automatic transmission
- Suspension = Front – 35mm telescopic fork; 3.7 inches travel; Rear – Twin shock; 3.9 inches travel
- Brakes = Front – Single 256mm disc with three-piston caliper with CBS; Rear – 240mm disc with single-piston caliper with CBS and Optional Combined ABS
- Curb Weight (includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride): 422 pounds / 428 pounds (w/ ABS)
- Tires = Front – 120/70-14; Rear – 140/70-13
- Wheelbase = 60.9 inches
- Seat Height = 28.2 inches
- Fuel Capacity= 3.0 gallons
- Fuel Economy = 68 MPG Estimated
- Color = Pearl Red
Let us know your views regarding these images, please post your comments below.