All You Need to know about Competitor Analysis for SEO
Have you ever given a thought to spy on your market competitors for taking motivation or learn from their successful actions?
If yes, then FIRST, you are not doing anything illegal because you will only be learning from their wrong turns which will guide you to get a higher rank in search stats. And SECOND, it is possible!
Are you new to digital marketing? Well, we got you covered! Let us start with SEO that is the primary need to get popular online. If you know your SEO competitors, you can create an effective strategy.
But, wait, how can you know anything about your competitor’s SEO so easily? Surely by conducting an SEO competitor analysis
Competitor Analysis for SEO
As the name reflects, SEO competitor analysis is all based on recognizing how many potential competitors you have and how they function online. Every market will be analyzed from an SEO point of view.
Once you have gathered all the information of the other’s actions that take them to either success or failure, you better start using it as an experience to form better, fail-proof, and effective tactics. If you really want to outrank the other, you need to work harder!
Here are the things that you will be seeing during an SEO competitor analysis:
- Enlisting all the competitors along with categorizing them based on their potential and chances of success
- Conducting deep research on the websites that are probably linked back to your competition
- Analyzing the type and quality of content that will be helping you get ranked high concerning your target keywords
- Pointing out all the possible keywords through extensive keyword research that has not been used online by the competitors and you can use them to make your mark
- Exploring the most popular online sites pages
- Revising other influences that might disturb performance, including their technical SEO performance or on-page optimization
The best SEO tools
When you start working, you will be amazed to see how many options you have to use as a tool for conducting competitor site analysis for SEO. But, as the users suggest, you must try using the tools that are guaranteed to provide a positive result.
The most recommended tools are:
Importance of analysis
Even if you are aware of your potential competitors, do you know who is ranking on the top? The market you considering on the top might not essentially be the one that is ranking high. So, if you are really interested in knowing WHAT company has been outranking you and taking all the traffic that could be yours, you need to conduct an analysis.
Have you ever run a Google search on your specific keyword? The results you will be seeing are those of your SEO competitors. Now the question is, is it possible to flip the script and attract those customers to your page? Yes, and the way out is simple: start with SEO competitor analysis. It will offer you a chance to study the search landscape as a whole.