Free of cost education in Germany
Do you know, you can study in Germany for free? yes, you have heard it right!
In Germany, where you can enjoy a long list of perks especially offered to international students, you can have the chance to study for free. Don’t worry, you will be provided with the same quality of education but free of cost. Sounds pretty amazing, indeed! No matter if you are a German or a foreign student, all you need is to meet certain criteria, and Viola! Free education on the way! Multiple public universities in Germany have introduced this rule of tuition-free degrees. The highlight is that even these free degrees are professionally accredited and internationally accepted in the market which offers you a higher employability rate, right after you are graduated.
How can you study for free in Germany?
More than 300 campuses with a variety of about 1,000 courses have been offered for free. Now the question is, how you can apply in German public universities for higher studies that will not charge the students except for insignificant registration fees. For free education in Germany all international students must be fulfilling this one requirement:
Outstanding educational background
The very first thing you need is an excellent academic background. No matter, what degree you are going to choose, your education status will always be evaluated. The reason behind monitoring the status is that every institute is looking for students that will only promote their respectable repute and positively impact their image. To mark your place, you have to prove that you are an intellectual person holding a satisfactory GPA and academic awards along with some significant research experience. Sincere behavior, soft skills, and hands-on professional background will be a plus.
Free education Requirements in Germany
For legal acceptance, you would be needing a few attested and lawful documents. Always remember, the eligibility can be varied depending on the degree type, course type, level of qualification, and institute rules. Generally, you must be fulfilling the below-mentioned criteria:
- English language proficiency tests
- Degree completion transcripts
- Letter of Motivation
- Cover letter, CV/Resume
- Recommendation Letters
- Verified certificates of Professional experience
- Certificates supporting extracurricular activities involvement
What benefits you can avail by applying early?
After selecting your university, degree, and course, now it is the time to apply. It is advised to process the admission application as soon as possible. Due to tougher competition, you might find it difficult to get admission. The sooner the better. Here are a few of the benefits you get on applying early:
- The probability of application processing will be rapid
- There are chances to get a surprising early bird discount
- Your application will be prioritized
Alternate options to free education
In case you have missed your chance or have failed to get admission in Germany for free education, don’t be upset, because you are still left with a lot of options that you will find extra feasible, economical, and easy.
In Germany, you will be surprised to see how many universities are offering scholarships as well as the government. All international scholars are welcomed to avail scholarships based on:
- Educational background, academic awards, research skills, etc.
- Sports or other extracurricular activities
- Arts courses or skills
Some most popular scholarships among international students are:
- Frankfurt School of Finance and Management Doctoral Tuition Waivers
- FRIAS Cofund Fellowship Programme for International Researchers
- Heidelberg University scholarships
- HHL International MSc Scholarship for Effective and Responsible Leadership.
- Humboldt University International Research Fellowships
- Hamburg University of Applied Sciences Masters Scholarships
- Ulm University Scholarships for International Students
- Universität Hamburg Merit Scholarships
- RWTH Aachen University scholarships