Yamaha X-Max 400 New Generation Scooter 2018
In recent months the arrival of the new Yamaha X-Max 300 and the new generation of Yamaha T-Max 2017 Yamaha has forced to remodel the maxiscooter which are between the two 400 x-max Yamaha 2018. This is a maxiscooter restyling deep sport will be available in August with different attractive Colors like Phantom blue , Sonic blazing Grey and grey. This new generation maxi scooter available in European market with the price of 6699 euros.
Clearly influenced by the design language, the X-Max 300, Yamaha X-Max 400 polishes details here and there to catch up and follow the pace as an intermediate alternative to 28 ch X-Max 300 and 47 hp of T-Max. Remember that still has only one engine cylinder 33.3 hp at 7000 rpm and 36 nm torque to 6000 rpm , which now meets the Euro 4 emission standards.
As for the differences between the previous model, the vintage 2017, and the new one:
- It have Euro4 Motor
- Power: 24.5 kw to 7000 rev/min (vs 23.2 kw to 7500 rev/min; screen xmax 300 20.6 kw to 7250 rev/min)
- Tightening torque: 36 NM to 6000 rev/min (vs 34 NM to 6000 rev/min; screen 300 29 nm to 5750 rev/min)
- Wheelbase: 1,567 mm (+ 2 mm)
- Saddle Height: 800 mm (+ 15 mm)
- Rear Travel: 107 mm (-3 mm)
- Weight: 210 kg TPF (-1 kg)
- Tank: 13 L (-1 L)Adjustable windscreen 2 positions manually (vs fixed)
- Taillights New Style Tmax
- Rear Wall Pilot
- Security + large
- The full LED lights in front of only the night Lights and arr Fuego.
- New Alloy Wheels
- Parking brake
- Adjustable Handlebars 2 positions