philosophy Court progressively integrated change and gives way to more ambitiouspreparations which are distinguished by their unique character. The Belgian Fred ‘Krugger’ Bertrand and the mechanic of Valentino Rossi Bernard Ansiau joined to advance this Yamaha SR400 of years seventy style with turbo engine. It is a tribute to the 1970s racing Yamaha TZ.
Here are the key features details:
- Aisin turbocharger with compression room 300 custom.
- S & S carburetor 48 mm.
- Stainless steel exhaust system.
- Polished forks lowered.
- Shock absorbers rear Fox on the axle.
- Beringer brakes and clutch.
- Dunlop K81 tyres.
- Custom dome.
- Modified original fuel tank.
- The historical model of white and blue Yamaha with the names of MotoGP.
- Odometers, switches and wrists motogadget.
- Modified upper te.
- Custom handlebar.
- Custom rear tail hidden electrical wiring.
Cristian Barelli, Yamaha Motor Europe marketing coordinator: built Garden this is awork of art, I think that it is impossible to capture in a custom our best story in theworld of competition. It is a nice bike, and the more you watch, the details the moreamazing are you. Normally, you should not associate the SR400 with MotoGP, but this change is authentic and true to the end, a real special integrated Yard