Although some were skeptical, the CB500 range for A2 license Honda has worked reasonably well in terms of sales. Now the firm undertakes Wing half renewal of generation and after seeing the first hints of the 2016 Honda CBR500R is now the turn of CB500X Honda. The trail variant occurs in the Tokyo Motor Show 2015.
The redesign of the bike is designed to look more like the Honda Crosstourer, which also receives a restyling in 2016. The Honda CB500X model also comes with interesting new features to improve its offer. Are you:
- Full LED rear lights in both the optical and in the front.
- 100 windshield highest protection for improved aerodynamics mm.
- Equipped with front suspension preload settings.
- Adjustable cam brake to accommodate different hand sizes.
- New gear ratio to optimize its operation.
As the parallel twin engine is already at the limit of the card A2 not change the 47 horsepower at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque of 43 Nm at 7,000 rpm. Therefore it is a more friendly alternative to traveling and more motorists. Also premiering new decorations as the picture giving it a more contemporary feel.