Germany 2015 Moto3 Race alone overcomes Danny Kent: Having half a second per lap on a track like Sachsenring is much cushion and so has used to sign Danny Kent ‘comfortably’ victory Germany GP Moto3 at the local GP Racing team Leopard. The championship leader has not on track with its rival Honda had, leaving second place to more than 7 seconds to Efren Vazquez also alone. Enea Bastianini has closed the podium.
The threat of break Kent has been dormant since the first round, and despite attempts by Brad Binder or Enea Bastianini by block comes after the first few laps. Efren Vazquez was smart to keep the wheel of his teammate and make way, leaving a second group with Bastianini, Binder, Karel Hanika or Niccolo Antonelli for third place. Jorge Martin struggled to stay with them and Fabio Quartararo went down trying. Meanwhile Jorge Navarro persevered to connect where there had been his teammate.
The slow pace of the chasing pack for the fights has contributed to nowhere came a hungry romano fenati, which first had them stiff with Navarro and then put in head in that group. Before the final round has been a nasty fall that Maria Herrera has unwittingly thrown Ana Carrasco.
With the top two places defined the fight for third place has been the highlight a fratricidal duel between Bastianini and Fenati in favor of the former. Jorge Navarro Jorge Martin was sixth and 12th at the end of more or less.
The advantage of Kent and in general is about 66 points Bastianini therefore very tied to global catastrophe safe.
Moto3 Race Germany 2015 Times
- 52 Danny KENT GBR Leopard Racing Honda 39’29.359
- 7 Efren VAZQUEZ SPA Leopard Racing Honda 150.1 +7.554
- 33 Enea BASTIANINI ITA Gresini Racing Team Moto3 Honda 149.9 +9.603
- 5 Romano FENATI ITA SKY Racing Team VR46 KTM 149.9 +9.629
- 23 Niccolò ANTONELLI ITA Ongetta-Rivacold Honda 149.9 +9.664
- 9 Jorge NAVARRO SPA Estrella Galicia 0,0 Honda 149.9 +9.807
- 41 Brad BINDER RSA Red Bull KTM Ajo KTM 149.9 +9.837
- 10 Alexis MASBOU FRA SAXOPRINT RTG Honda 149.9 +10.266
- 55 Andrea LOCATELLI ITA Gresini Racing Team Moto3 Honda 149.9 +10.352
- 31 Niklas AJO FIN RBA Racing Team KTM 149.8 +11.558
- 65 Philipp OETTL GER Schedl GP Racing KTM 149.8 +11.777
- 88 Jorge MARTIN SPA MAPFRE Team MAHINDRA Mahindra 149.4 +18.416
- 98 Karel HANIKA CZE Red Bull KTM Ajo KTM 149.4 +18.426
- 84 Jakub KORNFEIL CZE Drive M7 SIC KTM 148.7 +28.782
- 95 Jules DANILO FRA Ongetta-Rivacold Honda 148.7 +28.892
- 11 Livio LOI BEL RW Racing GP Honda 148.7 +28.958
- 17 John MCPHEE GBR SAXOPRINT RTG Honda 148.7 +29.218
- 32 Isaac VIÑALES SPA Husqvarna Factory Laglisse Husqvarna 148.7 +29.478
- 63 Zulfahmi KHAIRUDDIN MAL Drive M7 SIC KTM 148.7 +29.750
- 40 Darryn BINDER RSA Outox Reset Drink Team Mahindra 147.7 +45.844
- 16 Andrea MIGNO ITA SKY Racing Team VR46 KTM 147.6 +46.658
- 29 Stefano MANZI ITA San Carlo Team Italia Mahindra 147.6 +46.780
- 2 Remy GARDNER AUS CIP Mahindra 147.6 +46.840
- 19 Alessandro TONUCCI ITA Outox Reset Drink Team Mahindra 147.6 +46.965
- 12 Matteo FERRARI ITA San Carlo Team Italia Mahindra 147.6 +47.339
- 91 Gabriel RODRIGO ARG RBA Racing Team KTM 146.5 +1’06.125
- 45 Jonas GEITNER GER Freudenberg Racing Team KTM 145.4 +1’24.437