Thrive Motorcycles the T 005 Croos
Different and suggestive can be summed up work in Indonesia Motorcycles Thrive with this preparation called T 005 Cross. It is an off-road machine derived from the Yamaha Scorpio, suitably rejuvenated from a minimalist and futuristic view.
The preparation is surrounded around the air-cooled single cylinder engine of 223 cc, 18 hp and 17.5 Nm of torque. The only improvements made to the engine is the installation of a PE-28 carburetor with greater capacity. It is complemented by the reduction of weight by eliminating conventional bodied parts and aluminum parts replaced. Other items:
- Honda hairpin.
- Renthal handlebars of off-road use.
- Specific optics for the model.
- Specific controls on the cuffs.
- Cuffs with integrated.
- Showa rear shock absorber.
- 18-inch radial tires.
- Kenda tires trial.
- Custom exhaust outlet under the seat.
- Specific seat.
- Tricapa r.matte paint job.
- Most singula