The Italian Moto Guzzi increases the variety of the Moto Guzzi California 1400 range with the arrival of two versions derived from it, the Eldorado and the Audace. The first of it is which occupies us now, a custom which has as objective the homage of the 850 Eldorado of the 1960s. Available for 18.868 euros, 130 euros less than 1400 California Custom.
With her in mind and taking the California 1400 base Custom introduces these specific features:
- 16-inch radial tires with tires decorated in white.
- 21 litre tank with chrome on the sides.
- Specific retro style fender.
- Type ‘bullhorn’ handlebars.
- Seat for the larger passenger to a height 724 mm.
- Chrome passenger handholds.
- Hidden rear shock absorbers.
- Back in the form of gem optics.
The Moto Guzzi Eldorado 2015 otherwise enjoys a dynamic and equipment of the 21st century. Its powerful V-Twin engine to 90 ° allows a torque of 120 Nm from just 2,750 rpm, with Ride-by-wire, three maps of power (tourism, Veloce and Pioggia), traction MGCT with three-position control or control of cruising speed of series.
Moto Guzzi Eldorado the Best Motorcycles 2015
If the Moto Guzzi Eldorado 2015 represents a journey to the past the Moto Guzzi Audace 2015 arising in EICMA 2014 also part of the Moto Guzzi California 1400, but in this case towards a more dynamic look to the muscle bike. The model eliminates most of chrome in favor of elements in black, as well as simplifying some of its elements to undergo a light diet that improves their behavior and make the most of its V-Twin engine to 1,380 cc 90 °. Now compatible with the Euro 4 emissions standard. Available for 18.668 euros, 300 fewer than 1400 California Custom.
These are the most important highlights of the Moto Guzzi Audace:
- Simple round lighthouse.
- Mudguards in carbon fiber.
- Fork without protective elements.
- Metal radiator grille.
- Trim megaphone type exhaust.
- Lighter side panels.
- Footpegs revised, smaller and forward into position.
- Lower, seat upholstered in skai and with red stitching.
- Handlebar drag type.
- Smaller mirrors.
- Specific rims with painted with logos ‘Moto Guzzi’ fences.
- Lapped valve covers.
The combination of the new handlebar, the position of the footpegs and seat height allow a more dominant driving position, together with the reduction of weight and the sportier exhaust makes it in the fastest of the lot. Therefore the map of ‘Veloce’ power and traction control will enter more performance if this is your choice.