It had to be at Donington Park when he got the first win of the season Tom Sykes with Kawasaki. It has been finally in a duel with Jonathan Rea, but the leader of the world has sold face skin until it has seen that could end in tatters with aggressiveness 2013. Champion Chaz Davies completed the podium with Ducati.
A very aggressive Leon Haslam has been placed in first position in two curves, although official Kawasaki have quickly taken command to impose his law. In principle Haslam and Chaz Davies have been hooked on the ZX-10R, but with the passage of rounds have been held to evidence despite the hacks who have given Rea and Sykes. Davide Giugliano has been ruled by a mechanical problem in the opening stages and Michael Van der Mark was disqualified.
The war between Sykes and Rea has reached Rea fear of being on the floor, so the absence of eight laps preferred not to risk and has remained in second place in the championship thinking. This time they have overcome Sykes skids off the fineness of Rea. Davies has realized a Haslam not 100% or mechanically or physically, with Ayrton Badovini completing a creditable top 5 with the BMW S 1000 RR.
Jordi Torres has been traced back to seventh place 21 seconds back, David Salom was tenth, Nico Terol 12th in his 13th lap and Roman Ramos. Santi Barragan could not finish.
We’ll see if this result we can see a bully from now Sykes.
SBK Donington Park Race 12015 Times
- 66 SYKES Tom Kawasaki ZX-10R 23 round
- 65 REA Jonathan Kawasaki ZX-10R +3.743
- 7 DAVIES Chaz Ducati Panigale R +15.140
- 91 HASLAM Leon Aprilia RSV4 RF +18.304
- 86 BADOVINI Ayrton BMW S1000 RR +20.362
- 22 LOWES Alex Suzuki GSX-R1000 +20.848
- 81 TORRES Jordi Aprilia RSV4 RF +21.807
- 1 GUINTOLI Sylvain Honda CBR1000RR SP +24.346
- 2 CAMIER Leon MV Agusta 1000 F4 +30.570
- 44 SALOM David Kawasaki ZX-10R +39.074
- 36 MERCADO Leandro Ducati Panigale R +44.023
- 18 TEROL Nicolas Ducati Panigale R +46.925
- 40 RAMOS Román Kawasaki ZX-10R +50.871
- 14 DE PUNIET Randy Suzuki GSX-R1000 +66.993
- 59 CANEPA Niccolò Kawasaki ZX-10R +69.883
- 23 PONSSON Christophe Kawasaki ZX-10R +86.098
- 34 GIUGLIANO Davide Ducati Panigale R 1 round
- 75 RIZMAYER Gábor BMW S1000 RR 1 round
- 10 TOTH Imre BMW S1000 RR 1 round