Now the Portuguese preparers it rocks! Bikes go a step further in this line with the Dissident great Yamaha XJR 1300. It is a cafe racer clear connection to the past competitive brand since the mid-70s to early 80s.
The Yard Built Programme Yamaha Europe was born three years ago. The first building worthy of figuring in this true treasure chest of motorbike conversion of inspiration belonged to the renowned Danish Wrenchmonkees. It was called ‘Monkeefist’ and was developed from a XJR1300. Since then, several other manufacturers world-renowned joined in its own right to this fame gallery, creating true works of art around different Yamaha models, as was the case of God, Benders, Marcus Waltz and JvB-bike, etc. . You can view the video of bikes Yard Built by clicking here:
These are the most important details:
- Monocoque seat and tank support.
- LED light on the back.
- Fork Yamaha YZF-R1.
- Intermittent motogadget cuffs.
- Motoscope instrumentation.
- Specific dome type bikini.
- LSL handlebars.
- LSL footrests.
- ISR brake system (double disc front 340 mm).
- Kineo wheels 17 inches.
- Sport touring tires Pirelli Angel GT.
- Monza cover type aluminum deposit.
- Single seat skin.
- Engine covers aluminum and glass.
- Specific Escape 4-2.
- Hand painting in gold, black and pearl white.
The good thing is that it rocks! Bikes are preparing a limited number of packs so you can turn your bike in this series without dramatic disbursements. Beautiful.
Here are some Spec pictures of Yamaha XJR1300 Motorcycles in the gallery bellow.