Taiwanese brands of bikes are gaining integers in the Spanish market. For the second straight month the SYM Symphony 125 S has been the best-selling model, in this case last April 2015. They have turned to escort on the podium again the Kymco Agility City and Super Dink 125. Agility City at the moment in fact goes on head as best-selling scooter so far in 2015 with 1,426 units.
The high prices of Honda in the comparison are preventing shine as they used the Scoopy Honda SH125i and Honda PCX 125, who nevertheless remain firm in the top 5 best selling motorcycle. As other than scooters of 125 cc models still pulse to face a dog among the Z800 Kawasaki and Yamaha t-Max 530, in this case with the Japanese naked getting cat to water by just two units. In third position also appears the fireproof Super Kymco Dink 300i.
And in the fickle market for mopeds Peugeot dominated with Peugeot Tweet 50 and the commercial Peugeot Ludix as the two best-selling models. Nearby stood the Piaggio Liberty 50.
Best Top 10 Motorcycles Sold April 2015
- SYM Symphony 125 s : 541 units
- KYMCO Agility City 125 : 454 units
- Super KYMCO Dink 125 : 408 units
- Honda Scoopy SH 125 : 398 units
- Honda PCX 125 : 389 units
- Piaggio Liberty 125 : 312 units
- Yamaha x-max 125 : 291 units
- Suzuki Burgman 125 : 283 units
- Peugeot Tweet 125 : 243 units
- KYMCO K-XCT 125 : 204 units
10 motorcycles (not 125 cc scooters) best-selling April 2015
- Kawasaki Z800 : 177 units
- Yamaha t-Max 530 : 175 units
- Super KYMCO Dink 300 : 151 units
- Yamaha MT-07 : 146 units
- Yamaha x-Max 400 : 143 units
- Yamaha x-max 250 : 139 units
- BMW R 1200 GS : 130 units
- J300 Kawasaki : 89 units
- CB500F Honda : 86 units
- Suzuki Burgman 400 : 95 units
10 mopeds sold more April 2015
- Peugeot Tweet 50 : 75 units
- Peugeot Ludix Classic : 66 units
- Piaggio Liberty 50 4T : 65 units
- Piaggio Zip 50 2T : 62 units
- KYMCO Vitality 50 : 59 units
- Yamaha Jog RR : 45 units
- Yamaha Neos 50 : 44 units
- KYMCO Like 50 : 43 units
- Peugeot Kisbee 50 : 37 units
- Vespa Primavera 50 2T : 36 units
Motorcycle registrations April 2015
Despite the lack of a serious plan of aid the bike market continues with sustainable growth over time. In April despite the Easter enrolled 11.289 units, 14.6% more than in the same period in 2014. In the year cumulative growth is greater, 17.9% thanks to 35.863 units registered since the beginning of 2015.
And also the mopeds were encouraged with 1,127 units, up 14.3% the of April 2014. Somewhat less grows the segment by 2015, 12.7%, which isn’t bad after the retreat of the almost 80% in the last five years.