Taking advantage of the Pisuerga passing through Valladolid BMW surprised at the Intermot 2014 Hall with a sport-touring version of the revamped BMW R 1200 R. The BMW R 1200 RS 2015 shares most dynamic details naked, although in this case couples a DNA fairing S 1000 RR that gives a certainly original result for traveling alone or with a high-quality rate of knots space. New BMW price in the Spanish local market will be 14,250 Euros.
The new R 1200 R 2015 is coupled with RS Version: fairing with a small adjustable windscreen 2 positions, saddle 820 mm (790 mm R displays) enhanced handlebars for more than 5 kg Roadster (236 kg instead of 231 in working arrange order. BMW Corp has revised with amendment its logically rationally roadster R 1200 R by grafting the latest evolution of flat-twin Boxer now mixed air / liquid cooling. It develops a power and a maximum torque of 92 kilowatts (125 hp) at 7750 rev / min and 125 Nm at 6500 r / min and is coupled to two series of Road piloting modes and Rain, Traction Control, ASC and of course the ABS (off). Optionally, control modes Pro, and Pro Shifter, up and down the reports without touching the clutch.
The motor carrier is integrated in the new tubular trellis frame. If the back remains entrusted to a Paralever suspension with the ESA dynamic suspension system receives an inverted front fork classic inspired by that of the S 1000 RR supersport instead of the Telelever. The new instrumentation includes an analog speedometer and a TFT screen with many customizable information.
Since the details are similar to the naked listed the most striking features:
Two-cylinder boxer engine of 125 hp at 7,500 rpm and torque of 125 Nm at 6,500 rpm.
- Aerodynamic fairing with adjustable dome shapes.
- Chassis double girder steel pipe high torsional rigidity.
- Inverted telescopic fork at the front and EVO Paralever rear wheel.
- Automatic control of the ASC (Automatic Stability Control) stability.
- Driving modes ‘Rain’ and ‘Road’, more ‘Dynamic’ and ‘User’ optional Pro mode.
- Dynamic Traction Control (DTC) with the Pro.
- Optional Dynamic Suspension revised ESA.
- Brakes with radial calipers and ABS four bowlers.
- Assistant Pro gearshift without clutch option.
- Analog-digital new invoice. Instrumentation
- Start Keyless Ride option.
- Style Version 2 sports decoration in white and blue.
BMW is specializing in stretching like gum its flagship models to extend its range to more customers. In this case the goal is to get a bike that can afford traveling without getting a stretch of curves.