With less brightness than on other occasions, but Marc Marquez opens his locker of victories in MotoGP 2015 after have been imposed as they said the forecasts in the GP of Americas in Austin.
Third straight victory of the 93 in this scenario, with a Honda RC213V very adapted to the layout. It has not been enough however Valentino Rossi still leading to claim the lead since but at the end of the test has lost second place to a very strong Andrea Dovizioso.
Jorge Lorenzo has once again be far from its career best stage, however, after the 1st part of the Austin race he has great hesitation, yet! finally something has amended in it to overtake Andrea Iannone in the 2nd phase of the race. On the other hand Maverick Vinales and Aleix Espargaro have entered the top 10 despite not having power to be with the front of and both Alvaro Bautista and Hector Barbera have scored. A little more, they can be vacuumed with what they have.
In Argentina will continue to live an interesting pulse between champion Marquez and a Ducati and Yamaha that are not far away in performance.
Temps of course MotoGP Austin US 2015
- 25 93 Marc MARQUEZ SPA Repsol Honda Team Honda 43’47.150
- 20 4 Andrea DOVIZIOSO ITA Ducati Team Ducati 158.5 +2.354
- 16 46 Valentino ROSSI ITA Movistar Yamaha MotoGP Yamaha 158.4 +3.120
- 13 99 Jorge LORENZO SPA Movistar Yamaha MotoGP Yamaha 158.2 +6.682
- 11 29 Andrea IANNONE ITA Ducati Team Ducati 158.1 +7.584
- 10 38 Bradley SMITH GBR Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Yamaha 158.0 +10.557
- 9 35 Cal CRUTCHLOW GBR CWM LCR Honda Honda 157.6 +16.967
- 8 41 Aleix ESPARGARO SPA Team SUZUKI ECSTAR Suzuki 157.5 +19.025
- 7 25 Maverick VINALES SPA Team SUZUKI ECSTAR Suzuki 156.3 +38.570
- 6 9 Danilo PETRUCCI ITA Pramac Racing Ducati 156.1 +41.796
- 5 7 Hiroshi AOYAMA JPN Repsol Honda Team Honda 155.8 +47.199
- 4 8 Hector BARBERA SPA Avintia Racing Ducati 155.8 +47.339
- 3 69 Nicky HAYDEN USA Aspar MotoGP Team Honda 155.3 +56.484
- 2 43 Jack MILLER AUS CWM LCR Honda Honda 155.2 +56.731
- 1 19 Alvaro BAUTISTA SPA Aprilia Racing Team Gresini Aprilia 155.2 +57.372
- 50 Eugene LAVERTY IRL Aspar MotoGP Team Honda 155.1 +58.898
- 76 Loris BAZ FRA Athinà Forward Racing Yamaha Forward 154.5 +1’08.787
- 15 Alex DE ANGELIS RSM Octo IodaRacing Team ART 153.8 +1’22.236