Yamaha Motorcycles FJR1300A Supersport
Yamaha Corp. always given their extreme travel cruise in the world for the every bike riders to chase the distance. From the Yamaha Series in 2014 the FJR1300 split into two models, the FJR1300A and the FJR1300ES.
The FJR1300A is almost identical to the 2013 model, but the speed controller programming was changed to trigger the game-max speed of 83 mph to 100 mph. The FJR1300ES included in this update as well, but more is added including the inverted forks and electronically adjustable suspension.
The suspension on the model of ES is adjustable via menu integrated into the instrument cluster system. The fork before having adjustable damping, with three main parameters Standard, Soft, hard and seven settings (-3, – 2, – 1, 0, 1, 2, 3) within each level for fine-tuning. The rear shock absorber has electronically adjustable preload with four parameters Solo, Solo with luggage, two drivers, two riders with baggage. While damping can be adjusted on the fly, the preload can be changed during shutdown.
2015 Yamaha FJR1300A
However, during the last 10 years, this highly reliable bike has helped thousands of users enjoy supersport performance and exceptional comfort for the driver and passenger.
This advanced sport bike is designed to traverse long distances in comfort of foreground. The four-cylinder engine 1 298 CC line and shafting delivers exceptional performance with a simple flick of the wrist.
Thanks to its fuel tank 25 liters, its aerodynamic fairing with its electronic windshield, his new speed control and adjustable driving position, the new FJR1300A transports you like no other bike.
Key Features with Strong Points
- Engine four-cylinder in line 1 298 CC and YCC – T system
- Sport frame in aluminium for increased maneuverability
- Fully adjustable windscreen, fairing, saddle and handlebar
- Yamaha D-MODE for soft or violent power
- Easy to use speed control system
- (TCS) switchable traction control system
- Large 25 litre for prolonged driving tank
- Side panniers, heated and taken 12 handles series V
- Clean and silent shaft transmission system
- Yamaha FJR1300 A price : 15 999.00 Euros
In the gallery bellow some beautiful wallpapers offered for you of 2015 Yamaha FJR1300 A Supersuport Motorcycles.