BMW R nine T “Cafe Racer” by Boxer Design 2016
Between the mounting of the first Brough Superior models and work on current and future projects, Boxer Design has found a bit of his time to design a series of a few R nineT “Cafe Racer” commissioned by BMW France.
Starting this month a slightly special R nineT will be available for purchase in the concessions of the mark. This special version is the result of a partnership between Thierry Henriette, Boxer Design society, and the hex branch of BMW Motarrad.
90 models, and not one more, this BMW R nineT “Café Racer” will be available for purchase. All numbered, they distinguish between the standard version of the roadster Bavarian by a specific colour black with double thread white and especially by the arrival of some aesthetic elements including the following:
Head of specific carbon fork
- Monoposto specific carbon backsplash removable and dressing the passenger saddle.
- Painting with white nets in nod to the heritage of the brand.
- Seat driver and passenger leather.
- Aluminum plate engraved “Café Racer by Boxer Design on housings of camshafts.
- Plate with number on the dashboard.
- Support for specific short plate.
- Flat handlebar with ends cut in the mass.
- Aluminum mirror cut billet and anodized black.
- Black output double Akrapovic homologated silencer.
- Black thermal tape on the exhaust manifold stream.
- Black-painted trim for admission.
Right time you’d want to pick a few elements of this preparation to dress your own R nineT, be aware that these various skins are not available at retail and that they will be used exclusively on the 90 models on sale.
To acquire one, you need to know that they are only available on order and need your signature on a cheque of €18 990 for this Cafe Racer which has only the name. For memory and at the present time, the BMW R nineT’s basic European market price €15 200.