Sophistication is the name of the game with the new Super Tenere is 2014. Does it sound interesting whether to adjust your suspension without having to get off your bike?
With the simple push of a button, you can adjust both pre-load and damping settings, it’s that simple. Add heated grips and a new cruise to the mixture control system and you have a machine that is truly worthy of being called Ultimate adventurer Transcontinental.
Yamaha’s Super Power
The compact and lightweight, double-line 1199cc has a series of reviews that provide more power and more torque than ever. We have reviewed the designs of piston and rings, reduction of internal friction and revised systems of intake and exhaust for more power and a better throttle response.
Yamaha’s Super Performance
In addition to the entire new hanger electronic KYB, ‘ 14 Super Tenere is also has a new system of new tools and heated grips, electronic cruise control free 4-position adjustable windscreen. Whether traveling across North America, delivering a winding road or explore a deserted fire road, the Super Tenere is delivers exceptional performance tourism of long distance and comfort.
MAJOR IMPROVEMENTS IN TENERE ES 2014
1. More HP, of torque
2. New KYB electronic suspension system
3. New cruise control system
4. New multi-function indicator with GPS support dot-matrix liquid crystal display
5. New, without the need for tools, 4-position adjustable windshield
6. New tapered aluminum handlebar, resulting in a driving position revised
7. New signals LED, handlebar switches, side cover R.H.S. muffler cover
8. New heated grips
ADDITIONAL FEATURES FOR SUPER TENERE ES 2014
1. Lightweight, magnesium cylinder head and clutch covers reduce weight
2. New, smaller LED turning lights
3. New, forged aluminum side stand reduces weight
4. Central and side stands
5. 5-position adjustable front brake lever
6. 4-position adjustable clutch lever
7. Low maintenance amp hour, sealed battery
8. Bright LED taillight reduces weight and power consumption
9. Plastic resistant handlebar mounted brush guards
10. New more elegant instruments and covered headlamps,
11. Board mounted dash 12 volt DC
12. Front and rear reflectors help maximize visibility in traffic
I hope you enjoyed to know about this adventurous luxury Yamaha Super tenere ES 2014. Here are some beautiful pictures included in gallery bellow.