In 2014, the Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere modernizes gains in power and loses weight. The twin online is the subject of many improvements: driven intake and exhaust wider, camshaft reworked, redesigned piston rings and new exhaust.
The clutch receives a new damper rubber while the gimbals shaft is equipped with a damper redesigned into the crankcase. D-Mode mapping settings are fine-tuned for nicer engine operation, a more flexible and easier driving mode T and a sportier driving mode S.
These improvements result in two additional horsepower and derivability on the rise.
Modernized equipment but not necessarily enriched
The Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere has also modernized equipment. The new adjustable windscreen manually on four positions is equipped with a new accessory. The new conical aluminum handlebar is mounted on a new tee’s fork to reduce vibration.
Cruise control is proposed series, like new flashing led a redesigned rear fender and a new saddle seamless stand over, a small muffler protection and a side stand in forged aluminum.
Support top-box, passenger grab handles and the center stand do rather more part of the standard equipment of the Yamaha XT1200Z.
A Yamaha XT1200ZE Super Tenere sophisticated
At the Super Tenere standard also will complement a Yamaha XT1200ZE fort technological content. The most important improvement of this Super Tenere high range is the brand new adjustable suspension electronically by rolling. A multifunction handlebar switches and allows the driver to choose from not less than 84 fine adjustments in preload and force depreciation, or twelve main options.
The Yamaha XT1200ZE Super Tenere also offers standard coating effect suede saddle, heated handles, top-case support, the passenger handles, the Center stand and protections for the hands. To further optimize a bit more style, the Yamaha XT1200ZE Super Tenere includes also for an exclusive look that strengthens its most sophisticated Trail ever conceived by Yamaha model.
Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere: Detail
- Engine and transmissions reworked
- 112 hp (82.4 kW) at 7250 rpm and 117 Nm
- Improved with D-MODE switch able mapping system
- Changes to report more flexible between the 2nd and 3rd speed
- New adjustable windscreen (4 positions) with GPS support
- Regulator of speed
- Instrument panel with LCD multifunction display
- Gear indicator
- Turn signals in LED compact
- Additional cover under the headlights
- Aluminum tapered handlebar
- New triple clamp and Handlebar Bridge
- More upright driving position
- Two-seater two-tone saddle seamless lowered
- Rear Protection
- Small silencer guard
- Forged aluminum side stand redesigned
Yamaha XT1200ZE Super Tenere: Detail
- Electronically adjustable suspension rolling
- Total of 84 possible settings for the suspension
- Hand-grips of origin
- Support for top case
- Assist handle
- Central crutch