KTM is riding the wave of success in his insolent Moto3 and has three small sports road that could well be a hit among young … and old. The Austrian brand had already unveiled his motorcycle for the ADAC Junior Cup and, as expected, the RC of road remains very faithful to the lines of the track. And as his cousin Duke, which it is closely derived, it will be available in three sizes KTM RC 125, KTM RC 200 ABS and KTM RC 390 all driven by vigorous single cylinder 4-stroke.
On the side of power, the RC range will take 15 HP for the KTM RC 125 to 44 c. for the KTM RC 390, passing through 26 c. for the KTM RC 200. All with weight in working order (but not the 10 liters of fuel contained in the tank) ranging from 135 to 147 kg. Here is sports which will be addressed in priority to young permits A1 and A2, but which at least for the KTM 390 RC will not ridiculous in the hands of more experienced drivers.
Chassis and look extraordinary
As the part-cycle has not been neglected, with a solid frame steel truss suspended by a WP with a diameter of 43 mm inverted fork and a Monoshock same provenance. The three KTM RC brakes are identical: simple front 300 mm disc with caliper 4 pistons radial, disc 230 mm with caliper rear double piston. Note that the KTM RC 125, KTM RC 200 and KTM RC 390 ABS are all three equipped with ABS Bosch 9 MB.
Side look, KTM strong strike with very personal angular lines, marked by a structure optical double integral carrier and, mirrors, hidden by a translucent shroud. Surprising but not unpleasant, the rates and availabilities of KTM RC 125, RC 200 and RC 390 ABS were not yet revealed: inform you of course as soon as KTM them will be formalized. Stay connected!
KTM RC 125 ABS / KTM RC 200 ABS / KTM RC 390 ABS in the detail
- Single cylinder 4-stroke, 4-valve, 2 ACT, liquid-cooled, 124.7 CC / 199.5 cm3 / 373.2 cm3
- Max power: 11 kW (15 hp) at 9,500 rpm / 19 kW (26 hp) at 10,000 rpm / 32 kW (44 hp) at 9,500 rpm
- Lattice steel frame
- Inverted fork WP diameter 43 mm, 125 mm, 66.5 ° angle travel
- Av brakes diameter single disk. 300 mm, radial 4 piston caliper, Ar single disc 230 mm dual-piston caliper, ABS Bosch 9MB
- Tires: Av. 110/70 ZR 17 – Ar. 150/60 ZR 17
- Wheelbase: 1 340 mm
- Ground clearance: 178.5
- Seat height: 820 mm
- Weight in running order, without fuel (tank 10 liters): approx. 135 kg / 137.5 kg / 147 kg