In the summer of last year through Indian Motorcycles Polaris completely renewed its range with the introduction of its new Chief Classic 2014 Chief Vintage 2014 yChieftain 2014.
In a market as stable as the custom was hard to see improvements in such a short time and so the news of the Indian 2015 is the arrival of beautiful decorations bi-tone.
A classic twist on the brand that is added to the color options in 2014 and summarized as follows:
• Indian Chief Classic: Combined Indian Motorcycle Red / Black Thunder.
• Indian Chief Vintage: Indian Motorcycle Red / Thunder Black, Indian Motorcycle / Willow Green and Ivory Cream / Ivory Cream.
• Indian Chieftain: Indian Motorcycle Red / Black Thunder; Indian Motorcycle / Ivory Cream and Springfield Blue / Ivory Cream.
Ideal for adding a retro touch to a range yet on the other hand is the ultimate in dynamic field with engines Thunder V-Twin Stroke 111 to 1,811 cc 49 degrees and 150 Nm of torque; aluminum chassis; ABS brakes as standard or to embedded computer board.
Two prominent tones colors for 2015
– The Indian Chief Classic 2015 Indian Motorcycle available in Red and Black Thunder.
– The 2015 Indian Chief Vintage Indian Motorcycle available in Red and Black Thunder, Indian Red and Ivory Cream Motorcycle and Willow Green and Ivory Cream.
– The 2015 Indian Motorcycle Indian Chieftain available in Red and Black Thunder, Indian Red and Ivory Cream Motorcycle and Springfield Blue and Ivory Cream.
“Schemes of the two-tone paint are among the most iconic elements of vintage Indian motorcycles dating back about 80 years, giving the motorcycle a look that is instantly recognizable and loved by fans of the motorcycle,” said Steve Menneto, VP Motorcycles Polaris Industries. “It’s an honor to reintroduce two-tone paint our models 2015 Indian Chief. These paint schemes pay homage to Indian bikes of the past, but come along with exceptional technology and power that offers the training chief.
They are simply stunning, and the quality and craftsmanship of the paint work is outstanding. We are excited to share these beautiful bikes and more news with our fans on August 02. “