The Kawasaki having new features for 2015
- A special 30th Anniversary Ninja ZX-10R ABS model features Lime Green/Pearl Stardust White paint and 30th Anniversary badges on each side of the fairing.
- The standard Ninja ZX-10R model is now painted in Metallic Matte Carbon Gray/Flat Ebony
The Kawasaki is World Championship Winning Performance with Rider Friendly Electronics Motorcycles. Now celebrating Ninja’s 30th Anniversary, for 2015 the ZX-10R ABS is also available in a special anniversary edition that makes its bold credentials even more alluring.
The Kawasaki know as the world’s innovator and leading provider of motorcycle experiences is expanding has taken the tourism industry by storm by introducing a unique product and service to the world. Motorcycle tourism has continued to blossom every year since, and this year is no different with scintillating engine performance, a world-championship level chassis and a suite of onboard electronic rider aids, the ZX™-10R ABS is not only the most sophisticated production superbike Kawasaki has ever produced, it’s also the most tunable, the most confidence inspiring, and the most rider-friendly.
Through every measure, Kawasaki’s “Forever Fearless” mantra is perfectly suited to the ZX-10R, obligations to its extraordinary performance envelope. Today, which much is expected in the one-liter superbike class. And these credentials that the ZX-10R ABS defines itself, including such premium standard features as Sport-Kawasaki Traction Control (S-KTRC), Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System (KIBS) and an Öhlins electronic steering damper.
Kawasaki Corp. has not much changed in the 2015 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R or ZX-10R ABS. The fact of the matter is this: The bike is still very competitive on the world racing scene, and a frontrunner straight off of the showroom floor. Last year, the 10R took Tom Sykes to his first World Superbike Championship, the first for Kawasaki since Scott Russell won the title on a Muzzy ZX-7R 20 years earlier. So, Kawasaki has decided to leave good enough alone with regarded reliable hardware.
However Kawasaki Moto Corp didn’t poverty the 30th anniversary of the Ninja brand to permit without byline credit. Therefore, to celebrate the occasion, Kawasaki has released a special-liveried model featuring Lime Green/Pearl Stardust White paint with 30th Anniversary badges on each side of the fairing.
Price Detail As per Model
The Ninja ZX-10R ABS versions in 30th Anniversary paint have a recommended price of $15,599.
The Ninja ZX-10R standard Metallic Matte Carbon Gray/Flat Ebony paint, the ABS model is priced in $15,299.
Ninja ZX-10R non-ABS bikes are available in the same two paint choices for $14,599 and $14,299, correspondingly.
- 2015 ZX-10R ABS key features on the aluminum-frame include an Öhlins-Kawasaki electronic steering damper;
- 3-spoke cast aluminum wheels
- ZX-10R has Sport-Kawasaki Traction Control (S-KTRC);
- ZX-10R advanced Kawasaki Intelligent Anti-lock Braking System (supplied by Bosch);
- Kawasaki ZX-10R has power mode selector
- The ZX-10R has big-piston fork
- Kawasaki ZX-10R has a slipper clutch to prevent wheel hop under extreme deceleration
- Its titanium exhaust
- It also has race-oriented LCD instrumentation
- The Kawasaki ZX-10R has too foot pegs that can be lowered an additional 15mm for street riding our touring.
Let us know your views regarding these new 2015 Kawasaki ZX-10R Anniversary Edition and images.
Please post your comments below.